Hostel Art & Style
SoLa Hotel und Restaurant Betriebs GmbH
Persons authorized to represent:
Lars Ellenberger (Geschäftsführer)
Sonia Joudi (Geschäftsführerin)
Friedinger Straße 28
Phone +49 7731 798 98 0
Kammer: Amtsgericht Freiburg
Registernummer: HRB 714633
1. Validity of the conditions
The present General Terms and Conditions (GTC) apply to all contracts concluded with the Hostel Art & Style, provided that they fulfill the characteristics of the laws applicable to the GTC. They can be replaced by conditions negotiated on a case-by-case basis.
2. Decisive for the conclusion of the accommodation contract is the respectively valid price list with the respective tariffs and service descriptions. For the rest, services and tariffs are subject to change. The accommodation contract can be concluded in writing, verbally, by telephone or by conclusive conduct. The conclusion of the accommodation contract obliges the contracting parties to fulfill the contract, irrespective of the duration of the contract. For accommodation, the accommodation contract is completed as soon as the room is ordered and promised or, if due to time constraints, a commitment was not possible, the room has been provided.
If rooms or other services are reserved on an option basis, the option data is binding on the parties. After expiry of the agreed option period, the hostel may freely re-allocate the allotment and services booked in option without consulting. By the hostel reserved and confirmed rooms are provided on the day of arrival from 2 pm and on the day of departure until 11 am. The hostel is entitled to re-allocate reserved rooms after 6 pm on the day of arrival, unless a later arrival time has been expressly agreed.
4. Price agreements
Agreed prices can be changed after conclusion of the contract on the part of the hostel according to the then valid price lists, if the period between contract conclusion and arrival day is more than 4 months.
5. Terms of payment
Unless expressly agreed otherwise, the invoices are payable immediately upon receipt of the invoice, in cash and without any deductions. The acceptance and the choice of credit cards are optional for the hostel in every single case, even if the basic acceptance of credit cards is indicated by notices in the hostel. The receipt of credit cards and other means of payment is otherwise only on account of performance. Default of payment with only one bill entitles the hostel to cease all further and future services for the guest. The condition is that the notice of default is caused by a reminder under deadline and reference to these consequences. If the guest stays in the hostel for longer than 6 days, the hostel is entitled to make individual interim bills and to demand their payment from the guest.
6. Advance payments
The hostel is entitled by each guest to demand advance payment in the amount of the room rate for the entire length of stay at the conclusion of the accommodation contract. Without justification, any reservation or other service to be carried out or continued may be made conditional in advance on the total or partial payment of the probable amounts owed, in the form of down payments or total upfront payments.
7. Cancellations, cancellation fees
For reservations up to two rooms, the cancellation is free of charge, regardless of the number of persons up to 48 hours before arrival.
In all other cases of cancellation of reservations by the guest or non-use of the services offered by the hostel are the ordered and reserved, but not accepted by the guest, offered by the hostel contractual services, especially for the guest's lodgings and / or the hospitality to the following packages by the hostel the guest calculated:
· Cancellation between and inclusive of the 42nd and 27th day before the provision of the respective services: calculation of 30% of the ordered / reserved services
· Cancellation between and including the 26th and 15th day before the provision of the respective services: Calculation of 60% of the ordered / reserved services
· Cancellation within 14 days before delivery of the respective services or non-use of the respective services: Calculation of 100% of the ordered / reserved services
The above cancellation fees also apply if the ordered and reserved services were only partly canceled by the guest, whereby the whole packages are based on the part of the services which was canceled or if the guest ordered and reserved without expressed cancellation Services does not take.
8. Early departure fee
If your departure takes place before the departure agreed with the hostel, the hostel is entitled to charge an early departure fee of 50 €. This fee is required until 11 am, if you leave later, the hotel is entitled to charge the full daily rate without deductions.